One Santa Fe, the eclectic Arts District mixed use property development was designed by the world renowned architect Michael Maltzan. In 2012, the $160+ million dollar project broke ground and construction of the 510,000 square foot property was immediately underway!
In January 2015, the building opened for leasing and Syndctd was brought in to help drive users from Google and Social Media Platforms to the One Santa Fe website to learn more about the property and turn LEADS into LEASES.
Social Media Management & Creative Content Development
- Daily Management of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google+
- Image Creation and Copywriting for posts 5+ times per week
- Crisis Management + Brand Monitoring
- Advanced Social Reporting + Weekly Digital Strategy Sessions with One Santa Fe marketing staff
WEBSITE REDESIGN + Photoshoot of Property and Community
- ReDesign of Property Website with integration to their existing property management backend
- Photoshoot for social and web assets: Studio, One Bedroom, Two Bedroom and Townhome
- Lifestyle Photography around One Santa Fe
Paid and Organic Search
- Paid Advertising: Facebook, Google AdWords, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter
- Organic Search: SEO Website Overhaul and Production of Blog Content for Site
Our Search and Display campaigns drove users back to the osfla.com page to gain knowledge regarding the different unit offerings. Additionally, we ran an extremely successful video campaign that generated approximately 40,000 views with the help of media support; specifically through TrueView In-stream Ads, Standard Display Ads and In-video Overlay Ads.
Facebook advertising was also invaluable and garnered the most conversions for lease submission inquires at One Santa Fe. As advertisers, the Facebook Targeting algorithm gives us the opportunity to identify specific target audiences by geographic and interest criteria within their network. This was key to get into the mind of the coffee-sipping consumer when generating this particular social campaign.
Working on Social Media, Paid Media Campaign Creation and Management and Photo Content Development in the last year has helped to drive leases for the property – and more importantly, also sets the tone for the kind of life people want to lead at One Santa Fe.
Traffic to Website from Paid and Social: 17.6K Unique Visits
- New Sessions: 60.4%
- Referral Traffic: Social and Paid- 55% // Direct – 25% // Organic – 20%
- As of November 2015, One Santa Fe is at 90% Occupancy rate.